Until the medical and remedial properties of Aloe Vera were known, it was solely used for the purpose of beautifying your gardens and lawns. As the technology took stride and researchers came up with the uncountable benefits of this garden herb, Aloe Vera is more worshipped as a medicine.
Of course you know that aloe vera has some imperative minerals, antioxidants and amino acids that serve countless functions of the human body. It could even lessen the effect of environmental forces such as sun and pollution from causing damages in the body.
But aloe vera has more to offer than what is actually done with it. Here are some more natural uses of aloe vera which are highly uncommon with the immense properties it contains:
· Aloe Vera as a Shaving Gel: Did your shaving gel ended without a notice? Worry not! Just apply a bit of aloe vera gel and this could serve as a natural shaving cream. This is way better than the creams and lotions that are full of chemicals but are used every single day. Aloe Vera gel also contains anti-inflammatory properties and enzymes which act as natural moisturizers of the skin. As a result you get smooth and clean shave, every time you use it.
· Aloe Vera In Asthma: Aloe Vera is even beneficial in respiratory troubles and while you have asthma, you could use it externally for relief. All you need to do is mix a spoonful of aloe vera gel in boiling water and inhale the steam. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties, the mucus production in the respiratory tract is lowered which offers relief in asthma. Even those who have sore throat could use aloe vera juice with water to gargle thrice a day.
· Aloe Vera and Dental Health: Aloe Vera could serve as an effective mouthwash. A few spoons of aloe vera gel in warm water could wash innumerable oral troubles offering you strengthened teeth which are always free of damage. This mouthwash could also swipe the troubles of bad odor from the mouth.
· Aloe Vera and Acidity: Acid refluxes are something that is hard to get rid of and these could cause some major pains in the body. As a relief measure, you could consume a small portion of aloe vera juice and this would neutralize the excess of acid content in the stomach. In fact, aloe vera juice is said to promote many other digestive functions such as smooth bowel movement, bloating, flatulence, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome etc.
· Aloe Vera As A Sanitizer: Aloe Vera gel could be mixed with water and other fragrant oils to form an effective hand sanitizer which could be stored bottled for many future uses. This solution will not only clean your hand but keep the skin soft and offer a soothing fragrance.
Aloe Vera is an effective natural remedy that serves innumerable functions of the human body and is also used in innumerable forms. You could make use of the above properties of the juice at needful times to avoid using chemicals where they are not necessary.